Seasonal breeding in rhesus monkeys: Influence of the behavioral environment
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 197–204, 1983
How to Cite
Herndon, J. G. (1983), Seasonal breeding in rhesus monkeys: Influence of the behavioral environment. Am. J. Primatol., 5: 197–204. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350050303
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1983
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD-14925, RR-00165
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 76-84313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!