Social influences on estrogen excretion and ovarian cyclicity in saddle back tamarins (Saguinus fuscicollis)
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 215–227, 1984
How to Cite
Epple, G. and Katz, Y. (1984), Social influences on estrogen excretion and ovarian cyclicity in saddle back tamarins (Saguinus fuscicollis). Am. J. Primatol., 6: 215–227. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350060309
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 1983
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!