Fetal development in the normal thick-tailed bushbaby (Galago crassicaudatus panganiensis)
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 337–355, 1984
How to Cite
Newman, L. M. and Hendrickx, A. G. (1984), Fetal development in the normal thick-tailed bushbaby (Galago crassicaudatus panganiensis). Am. J. Primatol., 6: 337–355. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350060404
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 1983
- NIH. Grant Number: RR00169
- Thomas Jefferson University. Grant Numbers: BRSG 55414, 100-01000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!