Comparison of frugivory by howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata) and bats (Artibeus jamaicensis) in the tropical rain forest of Los Tuxtlas, Mexico
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 3–13, 1984
How to Cite
Estrada, A., Coates-Estrada, R., Vasquez-Yanes, C. and Orozco-Segovia, A. (1984), Comparison of frugivory by howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata) and bats (Artibeus jamaicensis) in the tropical rain forest of Los Tuxtlas, Mexico. Am. J. Primatol., 7: 3–13. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350070103
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 1984
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!