Growth and development of the term and premature pig-tailed macaque (Macaca nemestrina): Cardiovascular and respiratory changes during the first 3 weeks of life
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 107–119, 1984
How to Cite
Standaert, T. A., Truog, W. E., Guthrie, R. D., Murphy, J. H., LaFramboise, W. A., Palmer, S., Woodrum, D. E. and Hodson, W. A. (1984), Growth and development of the term and premature pig-tailed macaque (Macaca nemestrina): Cardiovascular and respiratory changes during the first 3 weeks of life. Am. J. Primatol., 7: 107–119. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350070205
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 1984
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!