Troop-specific responses to long calls of isolated tamarins (Saguinus mystax)
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 205–213, 1985
How to Cite
Snowdon, C. T. and Hodun, A. (1985), Troop-specific responses to long calls of isolated tamarins (Saguinus mystax). Am. J. Primatol., 8: 205–213. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350080303
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!