Intergroup transfer and incest avoidance in semifree-ranging barbary macaques (Macaca sylvanus) at Salem (FRG)
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 317–322, 1985
How to Cite
Paul, A. and Kuester, J. (1985), Intergroup transfer and incest avoidance in semifree-ranging barbary macaques (Macaca sylvanus) at Salem (FRG). Am. J. Primatol., 8: 317–322. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350080407
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!