Learning set formation in a group of Guinea baboons (Papio papio): Importance of the behavioral variable measured
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 25–36, 1986
How to Cite
Lepoivre, H. and Pallaud, B. (1986), Learning set formation in a group of Guinea baboons (Papio papio): Importance of the behavioral variable measured. Am. J. Primatol., 10: 25–36. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350100104
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1985
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!