Use of leaf resources by howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata) and leaf-cutting ants (Atta cephalotes) in the tropical rain forest of Los Tuxtlas, Mexico
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 51–66, 1986
How to Cite
Estrada, A. and Coates-Estrada, R. (1986), Use of leaf resources by howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata) and leaf-cutting ants (Atta cephalotes) in the tropical rain forest of Los Tuxtlas, Mexico. Am. J. Primatol., 10: 51–66. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350100106
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!