Adrenal responsiveness and social status in intact and ovariectomized Macaca fascicularis
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 181–193, 1986
How to Cite
Kaplan, J. R., Adams, M. R., Koritnik, D. R., Rose, J. C. and Manuck, S. B. (1986), Adrenal responsiveness and social status in intact and ovariectomized Macaca fascicularis. Am. J. Primatol., 11: 181–193. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350110209
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 1986
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!