Prosimian hemoglobins: IV. The structural difference responsible for the hemoglobin phenotype of Lemur catta
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 187–193, 1987
How to Cite
Duffy, L. K., Ehrhardt, M. M., Buettner-Janusch, J. and Coppenhaver, D. H. (1987), Prosimian hemoglobins: IV. The structural difference responsible for the hemoglobin phenotype of Lemur catta. Am. J. Primatol., 13: 187–193. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350130209
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!