A long way from amphioxus. Review of The Evolution of Vertebrate Design, by Leonard B. Radinsky. Chicago and London, The University of Chicago Press, 188 pp, $35.00 cloth, $12.95 paper
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 89–90, 1988
How to Cite
Anapol, F. (1988), A long way from amphioxus. Review of The Evolution of Vertebrate Design, by Leonard B. Radinsky. Chicago and London, The University of Chicago Press, 188 pp, $35.00 cloth, $12.95 paper. Am. J. Primatol., 15: 89–90. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350150110
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!