Aerial maneuvers of leaping lemurs: The physics of whole-body rotations while airborne
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 291–303, 1988
How to Cite
Dunbar, D. C. (1988), Aerial maneuvers of leaping lemurs: The physics of whole-body rotations while airborne. Am. J. Primatol., 16: 291–303. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350160402
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!