Parasitic nursing behavior in the wedge-capped capuchin monkey (Cebus olivaceus)
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 341–344, 1988
How to Cite
O'Brien, T. G. (1988), Parasitic nursing behavior in the wedge-capped capuchin monkey (Cebus olivaceus). Am. J. Primatol., 16: 341–344. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350160406
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 1988
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!