Blood-protein allele frequencies and phylogenetic relationships in Macaca: A review
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 209–241, 1989
How to Cite
Fooden, J. and Lanyon, S. M. (1989), Blood-protein allele frequencies and phylogenetic relationships in Macaca: A review. Am. J. Primatol., 17: 209–241. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350170304
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 1988
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!