A behavioral and ecological potpourri. Review of Ecology and Behavior of Food-Enhanced Primate Groups, edited by J.E. Fa and C. Southwick. New York, Alan R Liss, Inc., 1988, 355 pp. $63.00, cloth
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 267–270, 1989
How to Cite
Kaplan, J. R. (1989), A behavioral and ecological potpourri. Review of Ecology and Behavior of Food-Enhanced Primate Groups, edited by J.E. Fa and C. Southwick. New York, Alan R Liss, Inc., 1988, 355 pp. $63.00, cloth. Am. J. Primatol., 18: 267–270. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350180311
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!