Toward a comparative socioecology of the genus Macaca: Different dominance styles in rhesus and stumptail monkeys
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 83–109, 1989
How to Cite
De Waal, F. B. M. and Luttrell, L. M. (1989), Toward a comparative socioecology of the genus Macaca: Different dominance styles in rhesus and stumptail monkeys. Am. J. Primatol., 19: 83–109. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350190203
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 1989
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BNS-8311959, BNS-8616853
- National Institutes of Health to the Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center. Grant Number: RR00167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!