Genetic relationships among three squirrel monkey types: Implications for taxonomy, biomedical research, and captive breeding
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 101–111, 1990
How to Cite
Vandeberg, J. L., Williams-Blangero, S., Moore, C. M., Cheng, M.-L. and Abee, C. R. (1990), Genetic relationships among three squirrel monkey types: Implications for taxonomy, biomedical research, and captive breeding. Am. J. Primatol., 22: 101–111. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350220204
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!