Dr. Mason received the Distinguished Primatologist Award at the 12th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Primatologists. This award was given in recognition of his many seminal contributions to primatology. This article is based in part on the plenary address Dr. Mason made to the American Society of Primatologists in accepting the award. The article underwent the standard peer review process employed by the American Journal of Primatology.
Premises, promises, and problems of primatology
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 123–138, 1990
How to Cite
Mason, W. A. (1990), Premises, promises, and problems of primatology. Am. J. Primatol., 22: 123–138. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350220206
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!