Effects of woodchips and buried food on behavior patterns and psychological well-being of captive rhesus monkeys
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 141–151, 1991
How to Cite
Byrne, G. D. and Suomi, S. J. (1991), Effects of woodchips and buried food on behavior patterns and psychological well-being of captive rhesus monkeys. Am. J. Primatol., 23: 141–151. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350230302
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!