Urinary cyclic AMP excretion is increased in Macaca fascicularis and Macaca mulatta compared to humans
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 201–206, 1991
How to Cite
Stock, J. L., Coderre, J. A. and Simon, J. A. (1991), Urinary cyclic AMP excretion is increased in Macaca fascicularis and Macaca mulatta compared to humans. Am. J. Primatol., 23: 201–206. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350230307
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!