Some contrasting effects of surgical and “chemical” castration on the behavior of male cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis)
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 11–22, 1992
How to Cite
Zumpe, D., Bonsall, R. W. and Michael, R. P. (1992), Some contrasting effects of surgical and “chemical” castration on the behavior of male cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis). Am. J. Primatol., 26: 11–22. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350260105
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!