Observations on effects of neonatal castration upon sexual and aggressive behavior in the male common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 1–10, 1993
How to Cite
Dixson, A. F. (1993), Observations on effects of neonatal castration upon sexual and aggressive behavior in the male common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus). Am. J. Primatol., 31: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350310102
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!