Psychological well-being in paired adult female rhesus (Macaca mulatta)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 89–99, 1994
How to Cite
Eaton, G. G., Kelley, S. T., Axthelm, M. K., Iliff-Sizemore, S. A. and Shiigi, S. M. (1994), Psychological well-being in paired adult female rhesus (Macaca mulatta). Am. J. Primatol., 33: 89–99. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350330204
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!