New Scientific Opportunities
Diurnal urinary corticoid excretion in the human and gorilla
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Conservation of Primate species Studied in Biomedical Research
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 29–34, 1994
How to Cite
Czekala, N. M., Lance, V. A. and Sutherland-Smith, M. (1994), Diurnal urinary corticoid excretion in the human and gorilla. Am. J. Primatol., 34: 29–34. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350340107
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!