Relative energetic cost of infant care in small-bodied neotropical primates and its relation to infant-care patterns
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: New World Primates
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 133–143, 1994
How to Cite
Tardif, S. D. (1994), Relative energetic cost of infant care in small-bodied neotropical primates and its relation to infant-care patterns. Am. J. Primatol., 34: 133–143. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350340205
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!