Evolution of sexual dimorphism in body weight in platyrrhines
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: New World Primates
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 221–244, 1994
How to Cite
Ford, S. M. (1994), Evolution of sexual dimorphism in body weight in platyrrhines. Am. J. Primatol., 34: 221–244. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350340211
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!