Endocrine monitoring of the ovarian cycle and pregnancy in the saddle-back tamarin (Saguinus fuscicollis) by measurement of steroid conjugates in urine
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 117–127, 1995
How to Cite
Heistermann, M. and Hodges, J. K. (1995), Endocrine monitoring of the ovarian cycle and pregnancy in the saddle-back tamarin (Saguinus fuscicollis) by measurement of steroid conjugates in urine. Am. J. Primatol., 35: 117–127. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350350204
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!