Interleukin-1 induces sleep-like behavior and alters call structure in juvenile rhesus macaques
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 143–153, 1995
How to Cite
Friedman, E. M., Boinski, S. and Coe, C. L. (1995), Interleukin-1 induces sleep-like behavior and alters call structure in juvenile rhesus macaques. Am. J. Primatol., 35: 143–153. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350350207
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!