Behavioral characterization of sleep in stumptail macaques (Macaca arctoides) in exterior captivity by means of high-sensitivity videorecording
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 245–249, 1995
How to Cite
Muñoz-Delgado, J., Luna-Villegas, G., Mondragón-CeballoS, R. and Fernández-Guardiola, A. (1995), Behavioral characterization of sleep in stumptail macaques (Macaca arctoides) in exterior captivity by means of high-sensitivity videorecording. Am. J. Primatol., 36: 245–249. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350360308
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!