Interbirth interval variation in three sympatric species of neotropical monkey
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 9–24, 1995
How to Cite
Fedigan, L. M. and Rose, L. M. (1995), Interbirth interval variation in three sympatric species of neotropical monkey. Am. J. Primatol., 37: 9–24. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350370103
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!