Saliva sampling to assess cortisol levels in unrestrained common marmosets and the effect of behavioral stress
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 107–114, February 2004
How to Cite
Cross, N., Pines, M.K. and Rogers, L.J. (2004), Saliva sampling to assess cortisol levels in unrestrained common marmosets and the effect of behavioral stress. Am. J. Primatol., 62: 107–114. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20005
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2002
- Australian Research Council
- University of New England
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!