Predicting folivorous primate abundance: Validation of a nutritional model
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 55–69, February 2004
How to Cite
Chapman, C. A., Chapman, L. J., Naughton-Treves, L., Lawes, M. J. and Mcdowell, L. R. (2004), Predicting folivorous primate abundance: Validation of a nutritional model. Am. J. Primatol., 62: 55–69. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20006
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2003
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR-9617664, SBR-990899
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!