Brain growth, life history, and cognition in primate and human evolution
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Topic issue on Primate Cogitive Ecology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 139–164, March 2004
How to Cite
LEIGH, S.R. (2004), Brain growth, life history, and cognition in primate and human evolution. Am. J. Primatol., 62: 139–164. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20012
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2003
- Leakey Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BNS 9707361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!