Wild capuchins (cebus capucinus) fail to use tools
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Topic issue on Primate Cogitive Ecology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 165–170, March 2004
How to Cite
Garber, P.A. and Brown, E. (2004), Wild capuchins (cebus capucinus) fail to use tools. Am. J. Primatol., 62: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20013
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
- University of Illinois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!