Population and group structure of western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) at Lokoué, Republic of Congo
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 111–123, July 2004
How to Cite
Gatti, S., Levréro, F., Ménard, N. and Gautier-Hion, A. (2004), Population and group structure of western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) at Lokoué, Republic of Congo. Am. J. Primatol., 63: 111–123. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20045
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2003
- l'Institut Français de la Biodiversité
- National Geographic Society
- l'Université de Rennes 1
- European Union (ECOFAC program and AGRECO-GEIE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!