Adolescent impulsivity predicts adult dominance attainment in male vervet monkeys
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 1–17, September 2004
How to Cite
Fairbanks, L. A., Jorgensen, M. J., Huff, A., Blau, K., Hung, Y.-Y. and Mann, J. J. (2004), Adolescent impulsivity predicts adult dominance attainment in male vervet monkeys. Am. J. Primatol., 64: 1–17. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20057
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2004
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH61852-02
- Conte Neuroscience Center. Grant Number: 5P50 MH62185
- Center for Primate Neuroethology, Neuropsychiatric Institute, UCLA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!