Reproductive output, maternal age, and survivorship in captive common marmoset females (Callithrix jacchus)
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 107–121, September 2004
How to Cite
Smucny, D. A., Abbott, D. H., Mansfield, K. G., Schultz-Darken, N. J., Yamamoto, M. E., Alencar, A. I. and Tardif, S. D. (2004), Reproductive output, maternal age, and survivorship in captive common marmoset females (Callithrix jacchus). Am. J. Primatol., 64: 107–121. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20065
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2004
- CNPq. Grant Number: 5224409/96
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-RR02022, P51-RR013986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!