Home-range use and intergroup encounters in western gorillas (Gorilla g. gorilla) at Lossi forest, North Congo
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 223–232, October 2004
How to Cite
Bermejo, M. (2004), Home-range use and intergroup encounters in western gorillas (Gorilla g. gorilla) at Lossi forest, North Congo. Am. J. Primatol., 64: 223–232. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20073
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2002
- Conservation and Rational Utilization of Forest Ecosystems in Central Africa (ECOFAC), European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!