Impact of ecological and social factors on ranging in western gorillas
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 207–222, October 2004
How to Cite
Doran-Sheehy, D. M., Greer, D., Mongo, P. and Schwindt, D. (2004), Impact of ecological and social factors on ranging in western gorillas. Am. J. Primatol., 64: 207–222. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20075
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR-9422438, SBR-9729126
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Wildlife Conservation Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!