Mitochondrial DNA genealogy of chimpanzees in the Nimba mountains and Bossou, West Africa
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 261–275, November 2004
How to Cite
Shimada, M. K., Hayakawa, S., Humle, T., Fujita, S., Hirata, S., Sugiyama, Y. and Saitou, N. (2004), Mitochondrial DNA genealogy of chimpanzees in the Nimba mountains and Bossou, West Africa. Am. J. Primatol., 64: 261–275. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20077
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2003
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 14011248, 10041168, 10CE2005
- National Institute of Genetics COE
- Nissan Science Foundation
- Inamori Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!