Comparing maternal styles in bonobos (Pan paniscus) and chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 411–423, December 2004
How to Cite
De Lathouwers, M. and Van Elsacker, L. (2004), Comparing maternal styles in bonobos (Pan paniscus) and chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). Am. J. Primatol., 64: 411–423. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20089
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2003
- University of Antwerp
- Centre for Research and Conservation
- Royal Zoological Society of Antwerp/University of Antwerp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!