Comparative chromosome painting in Aotus reveals a highly derived evolution
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 73–85, January 2005
How to Cite
Ruiz-Herrera, A., García, F., Aguilera, M., Garcia, M. and Ponsà Fontanals, M. (2005), Comparative chromosome painting in Aotus reveals a highly derived evolution. Am. J. Primatol., 65: 73–85. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20098
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
- DGI. Grant Number: BXX2000-0151
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología
- AIRE. Grant Number: 140122
- DURSI, Generalitat de Catalunya
- DID, Universidad Simón Bolivar. Grant Number: G-026
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!