Measuring success in primate translocation: A baboon case study
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 117–140, February 2005
How to Cite
Strum, S. C. (2005), Measuring success in primate translocation: A baboon case study. Am. J. Primatol., 65: 117–140. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20103
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2003
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- National Geographic Society
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!