Ontogeny of craniofacial sexual dimorphism in the orangutan (Pongo pygmaeus). I: Face and palate
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 149–166, February 2005
How to Cite
Hens, S. M. (2005), Ontogeny of craniofacial sexual dimorphism in the orangutan (Pongo pygmaeus). I: Face and palate. Am. J. Primatol., 65: 149–166. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20105
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2004
- American Society of Primatologists
- Department of Anthropology, CSUS
- CSUS Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!