Individuals' behaviors following dye-marking in wild black-and-white colobus (Colobus vellerosus)
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 197–203, February 2005
How to Cite
Teichroeb, J. A., Marteinson, S. and Sicotte, P. (2005), Individuals' behaviors following dye-marking in wild black-and-white colobus (Colobus vellerosus). Am. J. Primatol., 65: 197–203. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20108
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2003
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!