Reconciliation in wild white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus)
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 205–219, March 2005
How to Cite
Manson, J. H., Perry, S. and Stahl, D. (2005), Reconciliation in wild white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus). Am. J. Primatol., 65: 205–219. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20110
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2003
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- Sigma Xi
- Rackham Graduate School
- Evolution and Human Behavior Program
- University of Michigan Alumnae Society
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- UCLA Academic Senate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!