Misuse of anecdotes in primatology: lessons from citation analysis
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 283–288, March 2005
How to Cite
Sarringhaus, L. A., McGrew, W. C. and Marchant, L. F. (2005), Misuse of anecdotes in primatology: lessons from citation analysis. Am. J. Primatol., 65: 283–288. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20115
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2004
- Miami University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!