Social interaction with non-averse group-mates modifies a learned food aversion in single- and mixed-species groups of tamarins (Saguinus fuscicollis and S. labiatus)
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 313–326, April 2005
How to Cite
Prescott, M.J., Buchanan-Smith, H.M. and Smith, A.C. (2005), Social interaction with non-averse group-mates modifies a learned food aversion in single- and mixed-species groups of tamarins (Saguinus fuscicollis and S. labiatus). Am. J. Primatol., 65: 313–326. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20118
- Issue online: 15 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2003
- University of Stirling
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!