We follow Fragaszy et al.'s  classification of the genus, according to which Cebus apella nigritus should be classified as Cebus nigritus
Social influences on the acquisition of sex-typical foraging patterns by juveniles in a group of wild tufted capuchin monkeys (Cebus nigritus)†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 335–351, April 2005
How to Cite
Agostini, I. and Visalberghi, E. (2005), Social influences on the acquisition of sex-typical foraging patterns by juveniles in a group of wild tufted capuchin monkeys (Cebus nigritus). Am. J. Primatol., 65: 335–351. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20120
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2004
- La Sapienza University, Rome
- Italian Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research (MIUR/FIRB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!